Meet Cy Wakeman: Game Changers Summit 3 Featured Speaker
5 minutes to read
Your law firm is only as strong as its weakest link.
That’s why it’s so important to develop a firm culture that empowers your team to add value, tackle change with resilience, and reach their fullest potential.
But how can law firm owners accomplish this?
According to workplace drama expert, leadership & team culture consultant, and best-selling author Cy Wakeman, you should start by addressing drama within your law firm.
Research from her organization, Reality-Based Leadership, uncovered that the average employee wastes 2.5 hours a day on unproductive activities like gossiping, tattling, withholding buy-in, resisting change, and stepping down from accountability.
For a law firm with just 10 employees, that’s over 500 payroll hours wasted on drama each month!
If you’ve noticed any of these issues plaguing your law firm, then you don’t want to miss this year’s Crisp Game Changers Summit in Atlanta, GA on November 5-6.
Cy Wakeman will take the stage to share how her counter-intuitive, reality-based leadership philosophy can help you develop a drama-free law firm culture that celebrates innovation, embraces change, and drives phenomenal results.
Who is Cy Wakeman?
Known as the “secret weapon to restoring sanity to the workplace,” Cy Wakeman is a drama researcher and global thought leader with over 20 years of unparalleled experience.
As the President & Founder of Reality-Based Leadership, she spearheads programs that train professionals in leadership development, speaking, and training. Her organization also publishes unconventional tools and leadership programs that teach business leaders how to diffuse drama in the workplace.
Wakeman’s leadership strategies center around returning leadership to leaders and productivity to businesses. She’s helped professionals from many well-known organizations — including Google, Facebook, NASA, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch — learn how to navigate our rapidly-changing world using good mental processes that harness the energy wasted in workplace drama and transfer it into business results.
In addition to traveling internationally as a leadership & team culture consultant, Wakeman is an accomplished writer. She’s penned three influential books, including:
- No Ego: How Leaders Can Cut the Cost of Workplace Drama, End Entitlement, and Drive Big Results (an explanation of how ego damages workplace culture)
- The Reality-Based Rules of the Workplace: Know What Boosts Your Value, Kills Your Chances, and Will Make You Happier (an exploration of exactly how employers evaluate employees beyond the annual performance review)
- Reality-Based Leadership: Ditch the Drama, Restore Sanity to the Workplace, and Turn Excuses into Results (a leadership guide grounded in reality and focused on results)
Wakeman is also a regular contributor on Forbes.com, Success.com, The Huffington Post, and Arianna Huffington’s Thrive Global.
Additionally, she hosts her own No Ego podcast, a Facebook Watch show called “Life’s Messy, Live Happy,” and adds weekly video content on YouTube to address the biggest challenges leaders face in the workplace.
What Cy Wakeman Will Bring to the Crisp Game Changers Summit
Drama blocks many businesses from achieving greatness — and law firms are no exception. That’s why Cy Wakeman is on a mission to eliminate workplace drama once and for all.
Wakeman will join us at the Crisp Game Changers Summit 3 to show ambitious law firm owners exactly how to step into the power they already have and lead their teams more effectively.
If your firm’s culture allows for wasteful habits like gossiping, tattling, withholding buy-in, resisting change, and stepping down from accountability, then you’re not achieving the business growth that you could be.
Wakeman’s exclusive tools and techniques will help you eliminate drama among your team and focus on driving meaningful business results. Her no-drama philosophy will also trickle over into your personal life and help you become a more peaceful and productive person overall.
If you want to learn how to “ditch the drama” so you can focus on working on your law firm instead of in your law firm, lock in your spot for this must-see event at crispsummit.com today. This event WILL sell out!
About the Crisp Game Changers Summit
Being a lawyer is hard enough.
Law school doesn’t teach you how to be an entrepreneur. But that’s exactly what you are as a law firm owner.
That’s why over 2,000 of the nation’s most ambitious attorneys are coming to Atlanta, GA on November 5-6, 2021 to gain:
- Actionable Insights
- Unforgettable Connections
- A Next-Level Experience
Cy Wakeman will be joining this list of our current confirmed speakers:
- The highly-anticipated Women Legal Leaders Panel of course (which she’ll be moderating), featuring Mariam Kuregyan of Davana Law Firm, Sara Williams of Alexander Shunnarah Trial Attorneys, Rachel Flood of the Flood Law Firm, and Samantha Ball of Disability Attorneys of Michigan
- Crisp Founder & CEO, best-selling author, and host of The Game Changing Attorney Podcast Michael Mogill
- Trainer to the world’s top athletes Tim Grover
- Workplace drama expert, leadership & team culture consultant, and best-selling author Cy Wakeman
- Social media guru, best-selling author, and serial entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk
- Journalist, best-selling author, and speaker Malcolm Gladwell
- Nationally-recognized trial lawyer and Founder of The Lanier Law Firm, Mark Lanier
- and many more soon to be announced!
If you’re an attorney who is engaged in the business of your law firm and wants to grow as a visionary leader, empower your team, and get your firm to the next level…then the Crisp Game Changers Summit is YOUR event.