Meet Michael Mogill: Crisp Game Changers Summit 3 Featured Speaker
4–5 minutes to read
We’re inching closer to THE law event of the year: the Game Changers Summit.
Each Summit sets a new standard, bringing more energy and insight than ever before and connecting you with the people and ideas that will transform your practice.
This year’s speakers are ready to deliver more than just a speech. They’re breaking down the key events that led them to massive success so you can learn first hand, from the ones that actually did it, what it takes to get to the top.
You’ll have the rare opportunity to hear from some of the most in-demand speakers. Taking the stage this year is world-class performance coach Tim Grover, our FIRST-EVER Women Legal Leaders Panel led by Jessica Mogill, and there’s more to come…
Have you met Game Changers Summit 3 speaker Michael Mogill? Michael isn’t just taking the stage — he built it.
Who is Michael Mogill?
Michael Mogill is Founder and CEO of Crisp, the nation’s #1 law firm growth company. He’s also the author of The Game Changing Attorney, which has amassed a loyal following and earned the #1 best-seller title in Amazon’s legal category. Because he doesn’t like to sit still, he also hosts The Game Changing Attorney Podcast, the #1 podcast for legal market leaders.
Michael started Crisp with $500 and a hunch that video would be the next big thing for law marketing. After persevering through quite a few failed pitches, Michael finally got his first “yes” and now…
Crisp has evolved to provide attorneys at the top of their game with the coaching and resources they need to level up their firms and become the legal leaders of tomorrow.
Crisp has been in Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Atlanta six years in a row [2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021] by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, and has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S. five years running [2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021] — notably earning spots in the Top 10% two years in a row. Michael’s mission is to help over 1,000 law firm owners grow their revenue by $1 million ($1 billion impact) in the next five years.
His goal is to create a one-stop-shop for game changing attorneys, equipping them with the coaching and resources necessary to become exceptional.
What Michael Mogill Will Bring to Crisp Game Changers Summit 3
Michael’s aim is to package the principles he’s used to create massive growth for his own organization and help the nation’s most ambitious law firm owners do the same.
Through this approach, he’s created:
- A world-class legal video production team, specializing in differentiating each law firm with a strong unique value proposition and powerful, emotionally-compelling storytelling
- The new standard for relentless digital marketing strategy — in other words, your firm everywhere
- Industry-revolutionizing leadership and management coaching programs and workshops
- Effective, proven strategies leaders can use to empower and align their teams
On stage, Michael will share how he and his team coach the leaders of the nation’s top law firms to help them develop a winning mindset and unleash explosive growth.
His programs and advice are featured across publications like Forbes, Inc., Avvo, ABA Journal, The Trial Lawyer, Huffington Post, and The Wall Street Journal.
But you can get it straight from the source in Atlanta, GA on November 5-6 at the Summit. Michael is bringing his freshest takes on how to stay ahead to this year’s crowd of over 2,500 law firm owners shaping the way forward for the legal profession.
About the Game Changers Summit
Game changing attorneys understand that the best way to serve your clients and community is to maximize your reach and build a world-class team. At the summit, you’ll get everything you need to get you there:
- Actionable insights to grow your law firms
- Unforgettable connections with the top leaders in the industry
- The next-level experience you’ve come to expect from Crisp events
Michael will be joined by some of the most compelling and visionary speakers in the game, including:
- The highly-anticipated Women Legal Leaders Panel, featuring Mariam Kuregyan of Davana Law Firm, Sara Williams of Alexander Shunnarah Trial Attorneys, Rachel Flood of the Flood Law Firm, and Samantha Ball of Disability Attorneys of Michigan
- Operational growth hacker and Head of Coaching Strategy at Crisp Jessica Mogill
- Crisp Founder & CEO, best-selling author, and host of The Game Changing Attorney Podcast Michael Mogill
- Trainer to the world’s top athletes Tim Grover
- Workplace drama expert, leadership & team culture consultant, and best-selling author Cy Wakeman
- Social media guru, best-selling author, and serial entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk
- Journalist, best-selling author, and speaker Malcolm Gladwell
- Nationally-recognized trial lawyer and Founder of The Lanier Law Firm, Mark Lanier
- and many more soon to be announced!
If you’re hungry for the next big move, always pushing yourself and your team toward personal and professional growth, and looking for the community to get you there — this is it.
Welcome to Game Changer’s Summit 3. Tickets are limited (and almost gone).