Meet Jessica Mogill: Crisp Game Changers Summit 3 Featured Speaker
5 minutes to read
A magnificent vision is only as good as the processes created to achieve it.
Without direction, a train runs off the tracks. Without planning, an agenda falls apart. And without purposeful strategy, Crisp would not be the company it is today.
The face behind all that successful strategic execution? Look no further than Crisp’s Head of Coaching Strategy, Jessica Mogill.
This forward-thinking mind is responsible for much of the success Crisp has had over the years. From her first day on the team, she’s been implementing effective tactics to improve the output of the team — and her proven growth record shows that she is truly the backbone of the organization.
Ready to get to know her?
Who is Jessica Mogill?
On paper, Jessica is an industrial engineer. With a degree from the University of Auburn (a minor point of contention with Michael’s degree from rival school, the University of Georgia), Jessica got started in her career as an engineer in steel-toed boots and a hard hat.
When the time came for a career shift, she entered Crisp at the ground floor back in 2014. What was originally intended to be a 30-day advisory role to implement processes and structures to tame the madness of the fledgling business quickly turned into a long-term gig. Jessica soon contributed to Crisp’s first seven-figure revenue year and hasn’t looked back since.
Now, a power couple is never complete without true balance. Every visionary needs a strategic partner to complement their wild ideas and steer the ship straight.
For Crisp Founder & CEO Michael Mogill, that balanced partner is not only his wife, but also a fearless leader at Crisp — Jessica herself. That’s right! This powerhouse duo dominates both on the professional front and on the mom and dad front! She’s the perfect individual to counteract Michael’s rapid-fire ideas and keep the momentum going, both in and out of the office.
What Jessica Mogill Will Bring to the Game Changers Summit
Now, with over seven years under her belt at the award-winning organization, Jessica has developed a unique set of leadership and strategic skills, which she has used to take the company to new heights year after year.
This skill set now translates into guidance not only for the internal team, but also for Crisp Coach clients. As the Head of Coaching Strategy, Jessica works day-in and day-out to translate her successful systems into repeatable processes for the top law firm owners across the nation to use within their own offices.
Jessica’s track record at Crisp shows her proven ability to build on existing systems to improve them, create new processes from scratch, and constantly push the needle forward. The Crisp team counts on her to lead the team to the next level year after year, and now you can too!
In her Crisp Game Changers Summit keynote, Jessica will unlock her coveted vault of resources and share exclusive top coaching secrets with attendees. Be sure to join us so you don’t miss Jessica’s mastermind session revealing top tools like:
- How you can implement Crisp’s proven blueprint to hiring and aligning engaged team members with less stress.
- What it takes to build a high-performing team that understands how to work toward a common goal.
- Channeling the ability to sustain a consistent and aligned team culture.
- Internally developing your own intentional and adaptable leaders who drive results.
You’ll leave the Game Changers Summit with a toolbox full of crucial skills and a fiery motivation to implement key changes to optimize your firm. Don’t miss your chance to join!
About the Crisp Game Changers Summit
There’s a difference between running a steady business and feeling complacent with your results… and being hungry enough to dominate your market and never settle for less.
Which one are you?
On November 5-6, 2021, over 2,000 of the nation’s most ambitious attorneys will come together in Atlanta, GA for the legal event of the year. They’ll gain:
- Actionable insights to grow their law firms
Unforgettable connections with the top leaders in the industry
The next-level experience you’ve come to expect from Crisp events
Jessica Mogill will be joining the list of powerhouse speakers, including:
- The highly-anticipated Women Legal Leaders Panel of course (which she’ll be moderating), featuring Mariam Kuregyan of Davana Law Firm, Sara Williams of Alexander Shunnarah Trial Attorneys, Rachel Flood of the Flood Law Firm, and Samantha Ball of Disability Attorneys of Michigan
- Crisp Founder & CEO, best-selling author, and host of The Game Changing Attorney Podcast Michael Mogill
- Trainer to the world’s top athletes Tim Grover
- Workplace drama expert, leadership & team culture consultant, and best-selling author Cy Wakeman
- Social media guru, best-selling author, and serial entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk
- Journalist, best-selling author, and speaker Malcolm Gladwell
- Nationally-recognized trial lawyer and Founder of The Lanier Law Firm, Mark Lanier
- and many more soon to be announced!
If you’re an attorney who is engaged in the business of your law firm and wants to grow as a visionary leader, empower your team, and get your firm to the next level…then the Crisp Game Changers Summit is YOUR event.