Take the Guesswork Out of Law Firm Hiring: How to Create a Strategic Law Firm Hiring Funnel That Works
It’s no secret that your law firm is only as strong as its weakest link. But on the other hand, with the right team of A-players in the right roles, your law firm can go further, reach higher, and make a bigger impact than any one solo attorney can alone.
But how are you supposed to hire this A team? Isn’t hiring just a shot in the dark? And aren’t you stuck with whatever limited pool of applicants you get?
The answer is no. There is a way to take the guesswork out of law firm hiring — a strategic, repeatable, predictable process for bringing on the best people to take your organization where you want it to go.
In under an hour, this webinar will show you:
- How to diagnose culture and performance issues within your team, preventing you from making the same hiring mistake twice
- The power of an intentional applicant filtering process
- What factors to screen for when hiring
- Examples of hiring funnels that work
- A proven job description formula that will help you attract the right candidates for your team — and weed out the wrong ones on the front end