Crisp Game Changers Summit vs. EVOLVE: What’s the Difference?
6 minutes to read
It has now been over a month since the EVOLVE Summit, and there’s still so much to reflect on.
The impassioned inspiration from Eric Thomas (AKA ET the Hip Hop Preacher).
The candid confessions of Marcus Lemonis.
And how could we forget that time we gave away a Tesla Model Y?
In case you didn’t have the pleasure, we put together a comprehensive recap so you can see the sheer breadth of speakers and giveaways and insights offered over those two summer days.
But if there’s anything we learned throughout the EVOLVE Summit, it’s that the only direction to look is boldly ahead.
Enter the Crisp Game Changers Summit 3, happening in Atlanta on November 5-6.
What is the Game Changers Summit?
In short, the 2021 Game Changers Summit is the third of its kind, a live legal experience focused on empowering the nation’s most ambitious law firm owners to take their businesses to the next level.
While it may sound quite similar to the EVOLVE Summit, there are some significant differences to note.
Let’s take a look…
What’s the Difference?
First, the EVOLVE Summit was the Ultimate Virtual Experience, meaning that it, like so many other events and experiences, took place online.
That’s right. For two full weekdays, we hosted over 6,000 lawyers and other law firm team members, who tuned in from their homes, offices, or anywhere else they had a screen and WiFi.
That’s not to say that we just set up a camera on a tripod and stood in front of a blank wall. In classic Crisp fashion, we casually converted part of our Training Center into a full film studio with a full AV team to give attendees a full (though virtual) conference experience.
It wasn’t completely remote, however.
We offered a few select Crisp Coach clients an opportunity to enjoy the events together in person for an exclusive watch party on site at the Training Center.
This is one of the key differences between EVOLVE and the upcoming Game Changers Summit.
The Crisp Game Changers Summit 3 will be live and in-person in Atlanta, GA!
The Summit will take place at the luxurious 52-story Atlanta Marriott Marquis hotel located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. Our attendees will have the opportunity to step into the iconic Marquis atrium and enjoy this epic 52-story mega-hotel that will ensure a luxurious Summit experience.
While we pulled all the stops to make the EVOLVE Summit an interactive and engaging experience from top to bottom, we know that nothing compares with rubbing elbows with like-minded people who share the same goals.
And what exactly are those goals?
The EVOLVE Summit was able to utilize one of the key benefits of being a virtual event…
As a result, we were able to welcome over 6,000 attendees, which allowed us to expand the target audience who could attend.
Thus, we welcomed not only law firm owners, but other industry experts, market leaders, paralegals, marketing directors, executive assistants, law school students…anybody who is a stakeholder in the future of the legal industry.
With such a wide range of attendees, we were able to offer a wider series of insights.
The Game Changers Summit, however, is a significantly more specialized event with room for only about 2,000 attendees.
In contrast to the EVOLVE Summit, which was geared towards a broad coalition of law firm staff, the Game Changers Summit is aimed exclusively at law firm owners.
With this specific audience, the focus is accordingly narrow.
The purpose of the Game Changers Summit is to help law firm owners grow as visionary leaders, learn to empower their teams, and take home strategies to get their firms to the next level.
This Summit is the place to learn how the nation’s most successful law firms (as well as other businesses) build the most efficient and results-driven teams, attract the best clients, and unlock unprecedented transformational growth.
A major driver of these valuable and motivational insights will come directly from the all-star lineup of speakers.
Each Summit is fueled by the sessions of a series of speakers who boast an impressive collection of credentials and are ready to share their expertise with the attendees.
The EVOLVE speakers offered a mix of legal leaders, marketing minds, and inspirational icons.
- Marcus Lemonis — a jack of all trades who mused on the importance of speaking out about difficult topics and speaking out for those who cannot speak for themselves.
- Eric Thomas — an endlessly energetic motivational speaker who hammered home the notion that nobody can stop you from accomplishing your most ambitious goals by wanting to succeed as badly as you want to breathe.
- Seth Godin — this marketing expert and best-selling author reflected on the very concept of evolution and what it means to adapt in order to remain competitive.
The Game Changers Summit will offer a similarly impressive collection of speakers from an equally diverse range of backgrounds.
Here are just a few:
- Gary Vaynerchuk — a man of many titles: serial entrepreneur, investor, philanthropist, best-selling author…to name a few. This social media icon will be sharing his experiences building an empire from the ground up while maintaining a truth to your vision.
- Malcolm Gladwell — a groundbreaking writer and thought leader who has helped enlighten millions around the world on why they think and behave the way they do. He’ll be taking the Summit stage to share his tomes of wisdom about how to become the best version of yourself as a person and a leader.
- Tim Grover — the elite trainer behind legendary athletes such as Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Dwayne Wade who knows what it takes to relentlessly succeed. He’ll be sharing his approach to crushing all the competition and improving each and every day.
And this is just the beginning. Many more big names will be joining the lineup in the months leading up to the conference.
As you can see, the Game Changers Summit will feature an astounding lineup of brilliant and badass minds ready to help you achieve your utmost potential.
So you‘re probably asking yourself…
What Do I Do Next?
The answer is simple: come to the Crisp Game Changers Summit 3.
If you’re ready to flex your entrepreneurial muscle and grow your business to new heights, along with thousands of the nation’s most ambitious law firm owners… come to the Summit.
If you’re ready to gain actionable insights, unforgettable connections, and an overall next-level experience…come to the Summit.
If you’re ready to take your law firm to the next level…come to the Summit.
See you there.